Norton 360 Standard is an ultimate cybersecurity suite that combines the best of Norton features with unrelenting and comprehensive protection. This avant-garde application offers unbeatable protection for Windows, Mac and Mobile devices. It is available as a boxed copy, download or preinstalled OEM software. This robust security software incorporates unbeatable online protection and performance tuning i.e. optimization and problem-solving tools. It extends multiple layers of protection against viruses, spyware, malware, malicious sites, trojan horses, worms, ransomware and other online attacks. This innovative genius comes packed with intuitive and user-friendly features. For instance, Scam Insight, Exploit Prevention, Emulator, Cloud-based infrastructure, Network Defense Layer Protection, Web-based Backup Access, PC Tuneup, Smart two-way firewall and password manager, Norton Download Intelligence, SONAR Behavioral Protection and a lot more.
Install Norton 360 Standard
Norton 360 Standard can be easily installed by following some simple and convenient steps. However, you must ensure that you have purchased and properly downloaded the setup file on your system. Along with that, cross-check your system for the specified system requirements as mentioned below.
- Windows 10 except Windows 10 S.
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or later
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 or later. Doesn’t support new features.
- Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Professional with Service Pack 3. Doesn’t support new features.
- Current and previous two versions of macOS
- Android 4.0.3 or later.
- Must have the “Google Play” app installed.
- iOS 8 or later.
Installation For Windows And Mac
- First of all, locate the downloaded setup file on your system. You will find it either at the system’s default download location or at the one specified by you.
- Now, double-click the file to open it for installing Norton 360 Standard.
- This will open the “User Account Control” window seeking your permission for the process. Hence, click on “Yes” to permit the Norton 360 Standard installation.
- Thereafter, it will take you to the “License Agreement” link on the next window. Hence, click on the link to open the link and read the terms carefully.
- Finally, click on “Agree And Install” button on the Installer.
- Meanwhile, Mac users will be prompted to enter their “Mac Username and Password”. Hence, provide the details correctly. Then, click “Install Software”.
- This will initiate the installation process for Norton 360 Standard. Hence, wait for the process to complete.
- Then, click on “Close”.
- At last, restart your computer.
Installation For Android And iOS
- To begin with, open “Google Play Store” and “Apple Store” on your Android and iOS mobile device respectively.
- Then, search for Norton 360 Standard on the application.
- Once located, click on it to open it.
- Now, Android users must tap on “Install” followed by “Accept” to initiate installation for Norton 360 Standard. At the same time, iOS users should click on “Get”.
- Thereafter, wait for the installation to complete successfully.
- Once the process completes, tap “Open”.
- After that, tap “Continue”.
- Once the setup is done, you must “Sign In” to your Norton account.
- Next, you may purchase and activate your subscription if you haven’t done that earlier.
This concludes the installation for Norton 360 Standard on your preferred device. Here, you must remember that this subscription allows you to install the application only on a single device. Hence, you can install it on either one of Windows, Mac, Android or iOS device.