Norton includes various products that provide protection to your system and mobile devices from malware and cyber-threats. Further, for the norton.com/setup, you need to fulfill all the system requirements. So to set up your Norton product, go through the below-given guide.
After purchasing the software, you will receive an email in order to confirm your order. Then, you can download your Norton product by signing in to your account. Hence, follow the below-given instructions:
- First of all, go to Norton.com/setup.
- Click on the Norton Login tab located in the upper-side corner of your screen.
- Enter your email address and password and login to your account. If you have not created your account before, click on create an account button and then follow the on-screen instructions for account creation and sign in.
- Get Started page will appear on your screen. Click on the “Download Norton” tab.
- It will show you a new window. Read all the terms and conditions of the License Agreement of Norton by clicking on its link. If you agree to it, click on the Agree and Download button.
- Now, the downloading of the software will begin. Wait for its completion.
- Once the download process is completed, it will be saved in the Downloads folder.
After downloading, follow the below-given instructions for installation:
- Open the Downloads folder.
- Then, locate the setup file of Norton in your folder and then double-click on it.
- After that, a pop-up box of User Account Control will appear on your screen asking you to make necessary changes to your computer. To allow, click on the “Yes” button and move forward to the next step.
- The installation window will be shown on your screen. Click on the License Agreement link and read all its terms and conditions. If you have read and agree with the agreement, click on the “Agree and Install” button.
- It will start installing the software on your system. If you are using the Mac system, it will show you a pop-up box asking you to enter your Mac credentials. Hence, enter your Mac username and password and click on the Install software button.
- Make sure that you do not close the window or turn off your system in between the installation process. Click on the close button once the process gets completed.
To access all your Norton products and to enable its features, you need to activate your product:
- First of all, open a web browser.
- Then, go to norton.com/setup.
- Now, click on Enter a Product Key tab.
- In the next window, sign in to your account by entering your credentials.
- Now, the Get Started page will appear on your screen. Enter your product key into the given field. You will get the Norton Antivirus product key by following the below-given instructions depending upon your method of purchase:
- If you have purchased the product online, you will get the keycode in the order confirmation mail.
- In case of offline purchase, note down the keycode from the back of the retail box.
- Then, click on the right-arrow button given there. This completes the activation process from norton.com/setup.